ArcelorMittal will be at InnoTrans 2022
- Digitalization: ArcelorMittal Rails & Special Sections is extending its 4.0 transformation with the launch of several digital tools: new Rail Tool App, LCC models and predictive maintenance.
- Increasing the length of rails: in order to provide further track safety, welding, track laying and maintenance cost savings.
- Increasing the service life of rails: with the most appropriate solution related to different applications; low carbon vanadium grades for tramway, new hardness grades for heavy haul and ports applications
- RailCor® – a completely new range of corrosion resistant rails whether the rails are installed inside tunnels, city centers, coastal areas with increased rail service life and cost savings reducing Life Cycle Cost.
- Customer experience: New oriented solutions to citizens increasing passenger comfort, noise mitigation.
- R&D: To satisfy customers’ increasing requirements, ArcelorMittal has a dedicated R&D Rail Excellence Centre to allow us to provide our customers with prompt, innovative and cost-effective solutions. The research lines are structured around three main axes: the optimization of the manufacturing process, new products development and the implementation of new rail track solutions. The welding pilot plant, the advanced testing systems of in-use properties, or the ongoing developments of wireless sensors for track monitoring are some examples of the solutions that ArcelorMittal through the R&D Rail Excellence Centre will bring to the railway sector thanks to an open innovation in collaboration with a network of universities, technology centers and companies from railway sector.
- New Rails Service Centre: this new in-house downstream facility will enable us to offer full solutions performance and reliability advantages