ArcelorMittal was at ... InnoTrans 2022
ArcelorMittal Speaker Corner: 11:30 - daily
ArcelorMittal Europe - Long Products, Rails & Special Sections
was pleased to invite you to our:
ArcelorMittal Speech Corner
Everyday 20 mins technical conferences follow by a networking Spanish wine
Where? ArcelorMittal Stand - Hall 26 – booth 880 - When? 11:30
Tuesday, 20th September
“From Lab to Track”: ArcelorMittal Global R&D Trends in Railway Sector
When it comes to the railway sector, ArcelorMittal is at the forefront of bringing innovative solutions with the future in mind
- Learn more about our Global R&D Rail Excellence Center and latest developments to meet Railway Trends
- Willing to explore new solutions and projects? Discover our open innovation strategy, and collaborations with customers and partners.
Wednesday, 21st September
“Top wear performance for an increased service life for heavy loads”.
- Why R340 is top wear resistance rail for the crane rail sector?
Discover more about this new product developed by ArcelorMittal Global R&D, following the wear resistance-oriented principle that offers the increased service life for the rail in extreme high loads.
“New mobility Hyperloop”
- Steel will play a key role in the future transportation mode. ArcelorMittal is involved in research and development of new materials for propulsion, braking and guidance systems which will demand of new in-service performance at ultra-high speed.
Do you want to know more regarding the Fifth Mode of Transportation?
“Our journey to net zero steel”
- Leading our industry’s efforts to decarbonise, and to be part of the solution to the world reaching net-zero by 2050.
- Group target of reducing our CO2e emissions intensity by 25% by 2030, and in our European operations, by 35% by 2030
Join us to learn more about our decarbonization path.
Thursday, 22nd September
“Increased Service life and environmental solutions for Light Rail Transit operators”
- ArcelorMittal offers a complete range of Low Carbon Vanadium grades for grooved rails which provide better performance and increased service life for Light Rail Transit operators.
New solutions are driven by customer needs, but how new properties are evaluated at our ArcelorMittal Global R&D center?
- ArcelorMittal provides full solutions to increase customer service
Rail service center enables ArcelorMittal to offer full solutions performance and reliability advantages for customers. Which are the main services for customers?
- RailCor® ArcelorMittal Corrosion Resistant Rails. Rail corrosion represents a significant safety issue for both passenger and freight transportation.
What is ArcelorMittal solution to increase service life on track rails?
20 - 23 September 2022
Daily from 09.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m.
Trade visitors only.